This topic will serve as project’s changelog; it will list all the new features, fixes and improvements made on the Join Fediverse Wiki.
- Added new skin, Citizen; It works really nice on both PC’s and mobile devices, and also is lightning fast! You can preview it at any time in your preferences
- We changed our URL setup, so that now you can access wiki contents via short, firendly URL’s
- Old schema
- New Schema
- Old schema
- Added new skin MinervaNeue.
- Added extension MobileFrontend. Together these improve the mobile experience.
- Added Support for Subpages. This makes it possible to create pages in different languages. For more info see here.
- Added and enabled Translate extension and supporting extensions to make translating wiki easier.
- Added a (relatively) simple way to restore our wiki customisations after Yunohost package updates.
Our wiki uses specjal “Project namespace” for different purposes, mostly for hosting articles relating to the wiki itself. This change is relative to two issues:
- The Project pages will now be accessible at https://joinfediverse.wiki/Meta: prefix (e.g Meta:About - Join the Fediverse) instead of https://joinfediverse.wiki/Join_the_Fediverse: (e.g. https://joinfediverse.wiki/Join_the_Fediverse:About) which is easier to remember and less confusing
- Previously existing pages with titles starting with
Meta(like Meta:What is this wiki and Meta:Playground will no longer show up in default search results, confusing less technical users.
- Enabled use of Visual Editor (no-code wiki editor) on namespaces: